Tuesday, February 17, 2015

RoseRoseShop - Korea Beauty Shop

Hey guys, so this is my first blog. I haven't ever done something like this before but I would like to make a blog to help other people looking into Asia skin care. I heard many things about Asian skin care, in particular, Koreans 10-18 step skin care. I wanted to try it because, well, Koreans have beautiful skin. They can be very proud of that. I wanted to see if I could have the same results if I tried this skin care routine. So for the next 3 months I'm going to take you on the journey of me using Korean skin care products.

So I stumbled across RoseRoseShop, they special in selling Korean beauty products at a very affordable price. They are 100% authentic and ship out from South Korea. I ordered many items which I will list at the end of this. My order came to something around 150$ for all these items and shipping was just over 20$ for 5-10 day shipping to Canada. Shipping ended up taking around 17-19 days which is still fine with me. Everything was packaged EXTREMELY WELL, bubble wrap and tightly together. Now for each of the items. I will be comparing them to a pen so you can see the sizes. Now lets get on to it! 

1. Innisfree olive real cleansing oil w/ extra virgin olive oil:

2. Innisfree Jeju volcanic pore scrub foam w/ scoria and green complex:
3. Innisfree green tea pure cleansing foam w/ green tea and green complex

4. ETUDE HOUSE Wonder Pore Freshener 10 in 1 ultra pore solution:

5. Innisfree soybean firming serum w/ fermented bean extract and green complex:

6. Innisfree The green tea seed serum:

7. Innisfree white tone up eye serum w/ pure berries extracts and green complex:

8. Snail Bee High Content Essence
9. Snail Bee High Content Cream:

10. ETUDE HOUSE Collagen moistfull sleeping pack:

11. Innisfree Mineral Sun Waterproof B.B. Cream SPF 50+ PA+++ w/ Jeju natural mineral and green tea:

12. Innisfree it's real squeeze mask - Aloe
13. Innisfree it's real squeeze mask - Pomegranate
14. ETUDE HOUSE Royal Jelly Mask:
15. Holika Holika Pig-nose clear black hear 3 step kit:


That's a lot right? Took awhile to type out too! So I'm going to put a link on each of the numbers when I've done a review of each individual product and as I go with this skin care I will put an update link. 

RoseRoseShop - Here is where I ordered my products! No I am not affiliated with them but from my experience so far it is 100% worth buying from them.

If there is anything you need me to add don't be afraid to comment. I will do my best to help anyone and everyone. Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to follow to get all the latest updates! I will also be uploading videos on YouTube on my YouTube channel link, I would be so grateful if you subscribed to me. Thank you so much.
-Asia Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment