Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Korean Skin Care 10-18 step - First day!

If you would like to know anything about where I bought these items and why here is the link! (:

AHHHH, I really couldn't wait to write about my first day experience, can we just say WOW. My skin feels so smooth and soft. You know those little bumps you get on your skin during the winter because of the dry weather. Just one night of doing this routine and my skin is in heaven.

So how I I did the routine was:
1. Innisfree Jeju volcanic pore scrub foam w/ scoria and green complex
2. Innisfree green tea pure cleansing foam w/ green tea and green complex
3. ETUDE HOUSE Wonder Pore Freshener 10 in 1 ultra pore solution
4. Snail Bee High Content Essence
5. Innisfree soybean firming serum w/ fermented bean extract and green complex
6. Innisfree The green tea seed serum
7. Innisfree white tone up eye serum w/ pure berries extracts and green complex
8. Snail Bee High Content Cream



Nothing broke me out, YAY! I can tell you just from one night there is a massive difference in my skin.

I will be doing weekly updates with photos now that I have gotten the first night done. I can't wait to see how much this improves my skin, if it does. 

So I'm going to tell you a bit about the products now. 

1. Innisfree Jeju volcanic pore scrub foam w/ scoria and green complex 9.5/10
    
       This stuff smells wonderful, not a perfume scent but a very natural and clean scent. Not like the stuff that you buy on the American markets at all. It made my skin instantly soft and doesn't have tons of harsh scrubbies (is that what you call them?) in it. It is a very gentle but EFFECTIVE scrub. It foams up a bit and makes the wash even more gentle. Make sure you moisturize well after using this with the Innisfree green tea pure cleansing foam though, it made my skin pretty dry, although it is winter and with the heaters on, my skin is pretty dry in the first place. I would recommend this to anyone that is looking for a scrub! : 3

2. Innisfree green tea pure cleansing foam w/ green tea and green complex 10/10

       What can I say another amazing item, yay! It is very much like the Innisfree Jeju volcanic pore scrub foam, although this stuff obviously doesn't have any scrub benefit to it. I would recommend this stuff for a very gentle and clean wash. It doesn't dry your skin out by itself, although I still recommend using a moisturizer even if you have an oily face after washing. Keep those nutrients in your skin! : 3 I recommend rubbing this between your hands till its a light foam and then massage it in to your face. This will get the blood flowing from the massage and the bubbles can get into your pores. I for sure recommend this to anyone with oily/combination skin type, if you have dry skin though make sure you moisturize!

3. ETUDE HOUSE Wonder Pore Freshener 10 in 1 ultra pore solution 10/10

     This item is another item that is wonderful and refreshing. Not like toners on the American market it has a subtle scent and is very soothing. It doesn't burn and really leaves you feels pleasant. It adds a bit of moisture to your face. I would recommend to use it with CLEAN hands and tapping your hands together and then tapping it onto your face. Never rub always pat. I recommend this to anyone!

4. Innisfree The green tea seed serum 10/10

    After the toner was completely dry and then put a little of a pea size amount of this onto my pointer finger and my middle finger and tapped it onto my other hand on the same fingers and massaged this into my face (Does that even make sense? If you want a video explaining make sure to tell me)! Your skin really soaks this up and it doesn't leave any residue or sticky feeling and just makes your skin already feel moisturized and soft. Another item that has a very faint scent that is relaxing and not in your face. Again I recommend this to anyone!

5. Innisfree soybean firming serum w/ fermented bean extract and green complex 10/10

       So this is probably making you guys wonder how old I am, why am I using a firming serum, well I am turning 20 and I just want to prevent wrinkles. I have a bit of lines on my forehead because I lift my eyebrows a lot. I also have a bit of smile lines because I smile a lot! : 3 So this stuff I can promise you doesn't smell like fermented beans. It also has a very subtle scent like everything else. I seriously wish you could smell things through your computer.... )': I just used this where you get wrinkles first, or where I get them first. This means I used it around my smile lines, forehead and brushed the remainder everywhere else! Obviously I can't tell you anything right now, but it did feel nice! I can't recommend this just yet, but stay with me and I shall be sure to update you on this!

6. Innisfree white tone up eye serum w/ pure berries extracts and green complex 10/10 

       Now we are getting to the end of the routine and so far everything has been good and worth it! This is another item that I so far like! It feels nice and doesn't sting your eyes like most eye creams I have tried...(Yay!:D) I have very dark circles, so I will most definitely be doing a in depth review of this as it claims to lighten dark circles! I have yet to find a eye cream that works! (Fingers crossed, right?? :3) It has a pump so it is sanitary. I again can't say if I recommend this yet but I will be sure to let you guys know in the up coming blogs.

7. Snail Bee High Content Essence 10/10

      This stuff is a keeper, I think. It has no scent, seriously I can't smell anything coming out this jar! So if your skin is sensitive to scents, get this. It has a bit of a slimy consistency at first but once you start to massage it in (which like always I recommend you massage any products into your face) it soaks right up into your skin. I recommend doing this before your serums because this is a item that you use all over your face. : 3 It is a great item so far and I recommend this to everyone so far! 


8. Snail Bee High Content Cream 10/10

   Last item I used in my routine was this! This one also had no scent like the essence. So again if you are prone to breaking out because of scents I recommend this stuff. I put a pea size amount on to my finger and tapped it between my two first fingers and then massaged this into the skin for a minute and a half. This stuff leave a bit of a tacky feeling afterwards. It isn't terrible though and is definitely worth using, but if you really can't handle sticky things - don't use this. It wasn't sticky anymore after about an hour or two? So that's a plus, right? I recommend this to anyone that can handle that sticky feeling!


So there you have it, the routine that I used so far! If there is anything you need me to add don't be afraid to comment. If you have any questions I will be sure to try and help you to the best of my ability. Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to follow to get all the latest updates! I wish you luck with what ever you are look at for your skin care routine! I will also be uploading videos on YouTube on my YouTube channel link, I would be so grateful if you subscribed to me. Thank you so much.

-Asia Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment